It's All About You !

It's All About You !
My website

Friday 12 March 2010

When is it the right time ?

Is there ever a right time to move on after the loss of a loved one ?
One thing i do know is that time stands still for no man or women in reality, although it has in my mind.
I have taken to living each day as it comes and learning to take nothing for granted, i never really knew how lonely i was until now, despite having the same family and friends about me.

My world is about to take yet another big turn around, after 20 years of careing for someone and never leaving my home alone for the last five of them, i have to get out there and find a job.

To say i find that pretty daunting is an understatement, infact it scares the crap out of me, but like my j.p said, its time i got a life and started thinking about my own needs for a change, so i have a couple of weeks to look about and get used to the idea before its all taken out of my hands.

Speaking of which, i have never felt so out of things as i do right now, it seems everything is out of my control, my whole life as i know/knew it has turned on its head and theres nothing i can do about it.

On a lighter note , it seems my girls are copeing as best they can and are at least moving on with their lives im pleased to say, my youngest has just been swept off her feet big time by a wonderful guy and shes over the moon.

My girls both certainly deserve a bit of happiness, lets hope they get their fair share after all they have been through, i love them sooooo much .

I guess i just need to get used to the idea that our lives are going to be very different from now on and try to adjust accordingly, so please bare with me whilst i embark on yet another new journey in my life xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment