It's All About You !

It's All About You !
My website

Monday 29 March 2010

mondays update

Today i managed to get myself dressed up and headed into town with my daughter to look for something for easter to put on my sons grave, so im pleased i managed to get a little exercise that way.

I ate a ham sandwich on brown bread at lunch time

Curry and rice for tea, i ate this in 3 parts because of my cold grrr.

For my supper i ate a sml tin of pilchards, mixed with lettuce, tomato, spring onion, a dash of lein perrins and garlic and chilli sauce, servrd on 4 ryvita cracker breads.

When i came upstairs to write this i munched my way through a packet of velevet crunch chedder cheese and spring onion, 70% less fat and very nice too :).

EXERCISE
2 hours shopping .

Il be weighing in tommorow and hopefully il remember to get my hubby to measure me, that should keep me motivated because if i cant see pounds coming off, i may see the inches x

No comments:

Post a Comment