It's All About You !

It's All About You !
My website

Tuesday 30 March 2010

tuesdays update

I started my day with a brown bun filled with pilchards, spring onion, lettuce and tomato and a dash of my favourite garlic and chilli sauce.

Later i had bran flakes with mixed fruit and sliced banana.

I had chicken chassaur for tea with veg and mashed potatoes

I was naughty at supper time and had 3 sml pieces of garlic bread, now i know i shouldnt have but i wasnt going to drive myself nuts by not having it, it just means il have to work it off.

Because i was up most of the night i ended up having a bowl of just the chassaur, without any veg or potato, i guess il put this bad day of eating down to stress and hope things improve again soon.

EXERCISE

I had a really emotional day today, just couldnt seem to get a grip on my emotions, so no exercise again today as im physically drained, but i will try at some point on wednesday to do a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment