It's All About You !

It's All About You !
My website

Friday 26 March 2010

Time For A Whinge



How typical is it that half way through my first week on my healthy eating and exercising plan i get the cold from hell.

As much as i dont have the energy to be good right now, im still clinging on the best i can, i have still managed to eat very healthly today, but exercise was out of the question due to all my aches and pains.

One of the worst things is , my glands are up like balloons and my throat feels filled with razor blades, yet im trying to hold back on the throat lozengers as i understand they can be very fattening.
So ive just been taking paracetamol but the truth is, they dont work at all, so il give it another day and il hopefully make a start on the Contac, they should do the trick on drying things up a little and getting me back on my feet after a couple of days, i swear by them.
But like everything else, i prefer to let things run their natural course for a while, just to let all the toxins out, then il treat it the best way i can to get some relief and hope for the best.

Anyway, thats my whinge for today,
i hope you guys are feeling good x

No comments:

Post a Comment