It's All About You !

It's All About You !
My website

Sunday 16 May 2010

Wendy's Boudoir - pt 1



My boudoir was dreampt up as a lil joke after my eldest daughter left home and her room became almost a dumping ground for storing things.
I decided that other than waste the space id turn it into a dressing room for myself and my youngest daughter, our very own hair and make up stuidio of sorts.

I took some pictures a couple of days ago as requested by a friend of mine to put on face book and i thought id share them here to see what you think and hopefully give you some fun ideas for your own dressing / vanity area.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to get in touch.



This whole area is the heart of my hair and make up centre, not only does it serve as my vanity and storage for all my hair and make up products, but its also a pretty guest bed with lots of cuddlies and fairy lights in the form of flowers.


some of my scarves mounted on the front of a cupboard door on hooks and bangles.


a lady needs her tunes to get ready too .

No comments:

Post a Comment