It's All About You !

It's All About You !
My website

Sunday 14 August 2011

Frugal, frugal, frugal.

As some of you may have noticed im going all out at the minute trying to find ways to cut back and save money due to our up and coming changes in circumstances at the end of this month.

It certainly seems as if im the only one doing the worrying (as is normally the case)so im really getting down to the nitty gritty of this frugal living lark.

Im not a stranger to it, as i started my journey of frugality last year but i only applied it to certain areas of my life as some how thus far we have survived the last financial blow, but im proud to say it certainly opened my eyes and i enjoy certain aspects of it.
Dont get me wrong folks, id be a liar if i said i never longed to be frivilous from time to time, but we do what we can when we can.

Ive spent a little money on my credit card a couple of times this year just to stop myself from going insane buy doing small projects in the house or to buy clothes but i always make sure no matter how bad things get to pay more than the minimum payments just to keep my head above water with any debt.

So please bare with me as i list all ideas to help me out and hopefully some of you guys too, lets face it, im sure we could all do with re thinking our finances and the way we live from time to time :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment