It's All About You !

It's All About You !
My website

Friday 18 December 2009

My Paranormal World


I Have had a personal interest in the paranormal for many years, prompting me to run groups on both aol and yahoo in the past.
Almost 3 years ago, i created my first website on the paranormal , i named it "Paranormal Insights".
It is still a very dear passion of mine even though due to circumstances beyond my control, i cant spend as much time on it as id like, but Ray and the other moderators are keeping her going nicely in my absence, thanks guys :).

If you would like to check out my personal experiences, and any other information for that matter, you can take a look and hopefully subscribe here
http://paranormalinsights.com.
We pride ourselves on running a friendly family enviroment and anyone is welcome.

This forum was created to bring like minded people together in a friendly enviroment with the intention of giving you a voice, a place to share your views, opinions and experiences on the many different aspects the paranormal has to offer.

Everyone is welcome , yes that means skeptics too, we are all entitled to share our views, so if this sounds like the place for you, why not drop in and see what we have to offer .

I hope you enjoy your visit and will return again soon.
All members must be 16 or over
Thankyou.

2 comments:

  1. I put a link on my blog today, I am going to have to get back to visiting now that my life has grown quiet again. Hope things are alright with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to see you here carrie, i hope you enjoy your visit hun x

    ReplyDelete