It's All About You !

It's All About You !
My website

Tuesday 15 June 2010

More Baskets On The Horizen

I have 4 birthdays in july and i have decided that for at least two of those i will be creating some more gift baskets, so keep your eyes peeled for those.

So far im thinking of doing a wine, fruit, cheese and chocolate type hamper/ basket for my brother, although i may change it to a beer hamper with boys night in goodies, wel have to see nearer the time.

The second will be a pamper type basket for my sister inlaw, full of smellies, creams, lotions, potions and candles ect, i want to make it really pretty so il be putting a lot of thought into that one when the time comes.

So if you have birthdays, anniversaries ect ect comeing up for him or her ,why not check out my gift ideas and tutorials for that personal touch that shows that you care :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment