It's All About You !

It's All About You !
My website

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Desperately in need of a catch up here

Sorry its been a while between posts, ive been working like billio trying to get my new site out there and filling it with useful content so this place has been getting somewhat neglected, however il be rectifying that asap.

I had thought to give up my blog once the site was up and running, thinking there wouldnt be much of a use for it, but something that happened yesterday made me realise just how important this little blog is to me.

This blog has helped me to remain sane and foccussed through one of the worst years in my life (after loosing my son )it has allowed me to learn new things, explore other avenues on budget and its brought me much comfort and joy.

So ive decided to use this blog in conjunction with the website , il be sharing thoughts and ideas on both, and hopefully gaining more hope and wisdom by doing so, so watch this space folks, il be back :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment