It's All About You !

It's All About You !
My website

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Appologies and Gift Ideas

Appologies my friends , its been a few weeks since ive really had much of a chance to get on here as its been such a busy time of late.
In the mean time ive been looking for gift ideas to create and share both on here and my you tube page, that will hopefully either save me some money or if im lucky enough perhaps create some money :).

Because our finacial circumstances have changed so dramatically these past 6 months, i have had no choice but to look for cheaper alternatives for gifts ect, but what i didnt realise was that i had been missing out on so much fun and creativity, so im kind of glad i was forced to walk this path for a while, just to appreciate what i deem the finer things in life such as a home made gift.

I have created 3 personal gift baskets so far this year for my family members and i cant believe the satisfaction i have recieved from it, knowing the thought and love that has gone into each one and just how much my family appreciated my efforts and enjoyed the contents.

I have spent hours searching through google images and you tube videos for gift ideas and i was blown away by the things i came across, and whats so appealing is that they seem to be very doable and not terribly time consuming, great for lots of new adventures in the near future i think :).

Anyway, i just got finnished making a video on the basket i made for my brothers birthday yesterday, so il get round to doing a post on that now so you can check it out .

No comments:

Post a Comment