It's All About You !

It's All About You !
My website

Monday 7 February 2011

Meet the newest member of my family


On sunday my beautiful daughters suprised me with a darling little puppy as an early birthday present.
Iknew he was coming only i wasnt expecting him for another couple of weeks yet as hes only 5 weeks old bless him, but hes eating really well.

Well i expected a pretty rough night with him last night as he came from a family of 5 brothers and sisters and both parents at home, i really thought hed frett, but to our suprise he slept right through until 8am which is pretty amazeing.

Today hes been finding his feet, and his bark lol, but he knows who his new mammy is :) i love that he looks for me already even though i may regrett it later lol.

Hes just what the doctor orderd for me after my son, i get a new baby to love and a new best friend in the making.
LOVE YOU AND BLESS YOU MY GIRLS XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment