It's All About You !

It's All About You !
My website

Monday 2 August 2010

My Son's Memorial Trophy



At long last we finally got marks memorial trophy on friday, i only had it long enough to take a couple of pictures as it was being presented to the overall highest achiever at the disabled persons disco that my son used to frequent on saturday night of the 31st of july.

I didnt personally attend the function as my poor heart wouldnt have been able to stay in one piece, but my daughters and other family members and close friends attended and showed their support.
Apparently their wasnt a dry eye in the house during the presentation, but what really did it for my girls was, after the presentation, the young man that won the award thanked the girls for allowing him to be the first to have marks trophy, how beautiful is that ? :).

Anyway, enough of my rambling, im just soooo proud , on with more pictures of the trophy, unfortunately i cant show the presentation for legal and safety reasons.



No comments:

Post a Comment